Day1: SRINAGAR - PAHALGAM
On arrival meet and greet with our representative, transfer to Pahalgam (valley of shephards) Stay at hotel, In Pahalgam you will have a rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields. Day at leisure, visit the bank of beautiful Lidder River. Overnight stay.
Visit Avantipura Ruins & Anantnag Sulpher Springs enroute, Enjoy the bounty of Nature at Pahalgam, or you can enjoy the beauty of Aroo village. Overnight stay.
Day3: PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR
After Breakfast leave Pahalgam and drive to Srinagar . Afternoon free for personal activities. Overnight at Houseboat.
Morning is at leisure. This afternoon you will visit the Shalimar and Chashme Shahi gardens, walk up to the Shankaracharya's hills. Rest of the evening is at leisure to explore the local markets of Srinagar.Overnight at Houseboat.
Day5: SRINAGAR – GULMARG EXCURSION
After breakfast proceed to Srinagar.On arrival check – in to houseboat. Overnight stay.
Day6: SRINAGAR – SONMARG - SRINAGAR
After breakfast, Day trip to Sonamarg, which is one of the most beautiful drives from Srinagar Full day excursion of Sonmarg,. Sonmarg also called "Meadow of Gold" is located at a height of 2690 meters. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Full day at Sonmarg, evening back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
After breakfast departure from Srinagar airport for your onward flight back home.
KASHMIR PACKAGE - 06N / 07D
Pahalgam (02 Nts): Hotel Hilltop / Mount view / Similar
Srinagar (04 Nts): Houseboat
Vehicle: 18 seated coach (SIC basis)
- Accomodation in Twin / Double sharing basis.
- Return air tickets (Jet Airways).
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- All transfers and Sightseeing on SIC basis.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Note: All rates are tentative and subject to availability.
3.09% GST is applicable on total bill.
Rooms are subject to availability.
No booking has been done for you.
ROE are subject to the day of final payment.
Official Hotel Check-in / Check-out Timings & Room request
Check-in time is 2pm and Check-out is 12noon. All requests for early check in and late checkout are subject to the hotel's availability and discretion. Double bed is on request and will be subject to availability upon check-in. Guarantee early check-in, hotel will impose one night additional charge.
Hope you'll find the rates extended to you attractive and we look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any feedback or queries with regards to the proposal.
For further any clarification, please feel free to contact us!!!!!